quick and painless pine question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Sep 5 01:11:40 EDT 2004

Hi Everyone,
Thanks very truly much.  I believe i have it now, and want to check again
to be sure one of the options  will cover notes from lists like this.
I recall a to and from, but will the reply to option be a choice?  unlike
with lists on yahoo or topica for example, there is no indicator of list
association for which to search.  Still i am on my way, having already
saved over a thousand messages to a folder.
Karen