quick and painless pine question?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sun Sep 5 00:32:31 EDT 2004

Karen,
It sounds like the command you want is the select command, which is ;.
That is, the semicolon. Make sure that Enable Agrogate command set is
turned on in your config or this command won't be available to you.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please lieve in
tact if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7