locking up

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Oct 6 15:35:29 EDT 2004

Hi, Butch:

Welcome to the list. You're not the only ham here, though I, myself, am
not one--at least not in the sense you meant! <grin>

As for what we use for ssh -- I'll let those who still terminal from
Windows go at that in more depth for you. Suffice it to say that most of
us are just using Linux directly, not from Windows.

Any reason you couldn't just do that yourself? It's a far more
compelling experience.