Debian Uninstall Question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Oct 4 15:23:58 EDT 2004

Thanks, Sean. I'll try as you suggest.

I have successfully run Gnome with Gnopernicus on a 350 Mhz Pentium 3,
but I wouldn't want to actually do work with a machine that old. While
the latencies weren't painful, still they were quite obvious and
annoying--and that was without any actual applications open.

I will be trying on a 700 Mhz system soon and will report.

The unit I'm cleaning of is an old Pentium 2 at 200 Mhz with a 2 Gb hd.
It's smashingly fast in the console, of course.