request for enhancement of the debian installation readme on the speakup site

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Nov 29 17:31:38 EST 2004

I found this readme informative and I really appreciate that the speakup site
now has a link to the debian access floppy download, a not intuative page to
find.  I'd like the installation readme to either incorperate or provide a link
to, information about what kernel the speakup immages use and which version of
speakup they contain.  Also, is this the vanila, the compact, or bf2.4 flavor or
does that information apply to sarge?I don't personally believe it matters
however, those who read the debian installation manual will see references to
these things and may be curious.