big problem with FC2 audio

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Mon Nov 29 14:21:58 EST 2004

Thomas, thanks for your help:
I just tried the: aumix -m R, thing, but it still acts the same.  I have tried every conbination of aumix switches known
to man, but I've had no luck.  There is something I forgot to say in my last message: before my system started not
producing any sound from the "rec" utility, it was doing the same thing as my laptop.  It would record, but only nasty
noises.  See my other message...  Now, it is just silence.

Do you use FC2?
Can you record from the sound card?
Can anyone else record from the sound card?

Help!

David