System-config-soundcard

Kenneth Lee klee15 at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 09:42:38 EST 2004

Janina, thanks for these tips and your help getting everything running.  I
have used yum a few times and it really does make installs a breeze.

I don't know if the repos's you mentioned are included in my yum setup, but
I'll add them if they are not.  I can't remember where I got my yum config
file, I found one out there in the www and just started using it.

Regards, Ken -N5SWR