System-config-soundcard

Kenneth Lee klee15 at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 16:55:14 EST 2004

My first thought when I started debugging this problem was the volume.  But
when I try:
Aumix -v 90

I get an error, something about device not found.  So I tried alsamixer with
no parameters and I get the error:
"function snd_ctl_open failed for default. No such device".

I'd like to know what driver linux is using, but I don't know where to lookk
or how to change it.

Thanks, Ken