ot, over heating issue and interesting voltage reading

Glenn at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Nov 25 22:17:08 EST 2004

My first post on this a few days ago did not go through because of the size
of the original message.
But My suggestion was to try and move your hard drive ribbon  cables, and/or
roll them /fold them  so they are much smaller, and you will get better air
flow through the computer.
Also, you might try adding another fan inside to increase the air flow.
Glenn