offtopic: ways of recording classes?

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Wed Nov 17 19:10:51 EST 2004

Hi all, this is a bit off topic, but I think that some of you might be
able to help me with this one...

I'm looking for a less annoying way of recording my classes. Someone
suggested using an ipod, but those all appear to be menu driven, and not
accessible... Someone suggested using mini-disks, but the impression I
get from looking around,  is that this doesn't appear to be a really
accessible option either...

I'm currently using tapes for this task, but this is a farely bulky way
of doing things, and I'd like to find an alternative...

If any of you have any feedback, I'd appreciate it. Please mail me off
list so I don't clutter up people's mailboxes :)

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org