speakup modified slackware images will be staying

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Nov 15 14:00:42 EST 2004

Hi all,
I posted a message a few days ago saying I was considering removing the Slackware iso's with speakup in all kernels. I have received several messages requesting the project stay open, and so it will. I am going to lieve the iso's on the ftp site, and will continue to update them as needed. You can download them at the following site:

ftp://ftp.pcdesk.net/slackware/slackware-10.0-iso

Again, don't worry. The images will remain available.
---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7