speakup modified slackware ISO's may be removed

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Nov 15 13:56:59 EST 2004

Hi all,
I'm going to go ahead and keep the images available on the ftp server. The
response against removing them was strong enough that I think I have enough
of an audience that I am willing to stay on the project. I will post an
official message saying as much in a moment.
---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7