Good command line cd players

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 15:21:23 EST 2004

You don't have to type tracknames in cdcd to play the whole cd. You just
type play. And if you are trying to find a song, you can just type next to
go to the next track if you are in cdcd or cdcd next if you are running it
in the background. You can also go to a track by number so I don't really
think your spelling should be an issue. You can even use partial
tracknames. You can set it up to search for info about cds or you can set
it up to not use the internet to do a database. I'm not necessarily trying
to sell you on cdcd but i am wondering if you understand all your options
with it. I also use cdplay sometimes.

--
Cheryl