Linux Viruses-and-other things

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Nov 1 16:12:47 EST 2004

Some weeks ago there was a discussion here about viruses.  Well, I did a google
search--and grabbed some postings.  When I posted it here, it said there was a
size limit.  Well, either can that be posted or as an alternative, folks can
read these items at
www.hubert-humphrey.com/virus
This is just plain text.
Next, back on Thursday Chuck sent along a request asking how I can fix the
constant re-writing of a screen in certain applications while typing?  Chuck
says the list was down, but he knew of at least 1 reply.  I looked in the
archives, but didn't see any other message on the subject.  Thanks so much in
advance
Hart