Bugfix in Speech Dispatcher 0.4.1

Hynek Hanke hanke at volny.cz
Sun May 30 06:16:47 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I just want to let you know that there was a severe bug in the Generic
output module that propagated to the 0.4 release due to my sillyness
and that there is a bugfix 0.4.1 release on
http://www.freebsoft.org/speechd
and I hope it will shortly be included into Debian.

For those who use Speech Dispatcher but don't use the Generic output
module (with the DecTalk software synthesizer), the 0.4 release should
work without any problem and there is no reason to upgrade. The problem
is visible only to those users who use DecTalk here.

I apologize for the inconvenience,
Hynek