cepstral with gnopernicus

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Sat May 29 22:20:33 EDT 2004

At 12:04 PM 30/05/2004, christopher.h.moore at verizon.net wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm trying to get cepstral working with gnopernicus.  When I ran the
>test-sepeech program
>it said it couldn't find a voice.  I have frank installed, but how do
>I pass the information to gnome-speech?

Where did you install Frank to? If you didn't change anything during the
install, it would be in /opt/theta. So you need to tell gnome-speech that
it is located there when you build gnome-speech.

You also have to put /opt/theta/bin in your path, and /opt/theta/lib into
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or in /etc/ld.so.conf.

I suggest removing Cepstral from /opt/theta, and re-installing Cepstral in
/usr/local. gnome-speech will find it then.

hth

Luke