red hat installation guide link

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue May 25 12:07:02 EDT 2004

One of the things I hate about upgrading is that I need to go through and clean up all kinds of config files in order to make the newly installed system blind friendly. I obviate this problem somewhat by retaining my /home files, like.lynxrc, but that still leaves the need to do something about /etclynx.cfg, for example. Other culpirts will be /etc/mailcap which may try to push you to a GUI ftp client, for example, as it does for MS Word attachments.