red hat installation guide link

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Tue May 25 11:35:53 EDT 2004

Oh yeah, the docs are definitely there--unless you have a spy system and
are removing them and putting them back depending on what browser I
use--*grin*! I'm sure you have nothing better to do with your days than
monitor me so you can drive me crazy!!!
I've eliminated my problem on the debian install by replacing the dev16
with 2.8.5-1 but my lynx installation on fedora is doing other weird
things besides the RH site. It doesn't seem to want to let me download
from an ftp site, for instance Pine and opensound.com,; I was able to
download from the brltty site but I don't remember if that's an http or
ftp url. But I had no trouble with pine or opensound on links the chain or
with ftp and I had no trouble with them on my debian installation with the
2.8.5-1 browser. I've done several linux installs and several lynx browser
changes and never had this problemm so it's very strange. will let you
know what the problem was if I ever get to the bottom of it.

--
Cheryl