red hat installation guide link

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 24 17:29:51 EDT 2004

May I suggest you try again? I do my best to verify that the links are all working before each release. I just did it again without a problem. I've accessed half a dozen sections at random in the RH9 installation manual.

It seems to me the Red Hat 9 docs referenced from the HOWTO are still live and online. I believe there's some other explanation for what you're experiencing.