Fedora 2 install

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon May 24 00:33:26 EDT 2004

Hi Janina,

Thanks so much for the file, but it appears not to work...something I'm
doing wrong of course...i just need to know what, so I can fix it: here's
what I get as an error.

Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'gstreamer'. Skipping
Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'updates-released'. Skipping
Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'base'. Skipping
Error: Cannot find baseurl or name for server 'gstreamer-deps'. Skipping
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Finding obsoleted packages
No Upgrades available.
No actions to take

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message; however, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.