Fedora 2 install

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun May 23 16:14:19 EDT 2004

Hi Janina,

I didn't think partition resizing would have made a difference, but I wanted to make sure I tried absolutely everything, including a fresh partitioning in case the installation script looked for a partition number that didn't exist. Yes, the MD5sums showed that my CD-rom's were correct. Fedora Core 1 did install, and in both instances I was using the Speakup modified Iso images. I guess I could always just install a whole lot of RPM packages failing a solution.
Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net