Fedora 2 install

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 23 16:06:03 EDT 2004

I can't imagine why resizing a partition should make any difference whatsoever in whether, or not, a kernel loads. hat's just not relevant.

So, back to basics ...

1.)	You did do the md5sum thing, right? Andyou found the sums match for each iso image as well as for each cd rom you burned, correct? hat's a total of eight matches. You shouldn't be trying to install if you don't have eight matches.

2.)	Are you saying FC1 installs, but FC2 panics? Do I understand this correctly? Is it theSpeakup Modified both times?