Fedora 2 install

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 22 22:24:54 EDT 2004

This means that what you got is different from what is at the
distribution site. If the md5sum's don't match, it's your copy that's
wrong.

The easiest way to fix it, since you already have Linux, is to use
rsync, which very cleverly downloads only the parts of the files that
are different.

Don't bother inventing and trying things. That will get you nothing.
Until the md5sums match, you will get nowhere.