Fedora 2 install

Erik Heil eheil at patmedia.net
Sat May 22 21:36:35 EDT 2004

Nick, I had no problems installing FC2 here at all.  it downloaded fine, no
errors during the burn or installation process, so its something on your
end.  You can either redownload the ISO images locally or maybe you can use
rsync.  Seeing that Winblows told you that the MD5 checksums are different,
no brainer their, its your end.