Issues with Gentoo

Deedra Waters dmwaters at gentoo.org
Thu May 20 08:33:28 EDT 2004

Compair your debian exim config to the gentoo one. you've probably left off an option somewhere.

Make sure that you check /etc/conf.d sometimes there are aditional service configs there, mainly runtime options that are set. it's possible that your pop thing may have options there.

As for apache, take a real close close look at the configs. My guess is that you may be missing something there, but I can't be sure since I'm not using apache currently