Need help installing Speakup in a 2.6.6 Kernel

Jayson Smith ratguy at bellsouth.net
Sun May 16 01:20:04 EDT 2004

Hi,
Don't know if this is going out to the list or just you, but at least the
first CVS command you gave isn't working for me.  I think it was
cvs -d:pserver:anon ymous at linux-speakup.org:/usr/src/CVS login
I get an unknown command ymous at linux-speakup.org error or some such.  Then
it goes and lists all the valid commands.  I've never used CVS before so I
have absolutely no idea what's going on.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jayson