Sound card issues

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri May 14 20:30:44 EDT 2004

Have you consulted Gene Collins' excellent ALSA HOWTO available on the S[peakup site?

Have you consulted the ALSA documentation to determine whether the features you're looking for are supported on this particular card?

As to your last question--have you tried the Zinf home page for answers? Have you used Google to search for these answers?

Tip: Put "zinf Debian" into the search field on Google and see what salutes.