Shaun's comments re: Speechd-up Issues

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 7 10:30:48 EDT 2004

from what I see, the debian packages for speech-dispatcher don't have
the spd-say command in them
and I got everything I could think of relating to speech-dispatcher
installed that came from the debian archives.
ok I'll look for this error log message and see if it happens when I run
the script here. I just did a fresh install here because I absolutely
broke my system a few days ago and decided to reinstall rather than try
to fix it which incidentally I did which in turn broke it more. lol. go
figure.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman