Shaun's comments re: Speechd-up Issues

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri May 7 02:21:48 EDT 2004

Yes, my thoughts likewise.  I don't think any of us are complaining
but trying to get answers and perhaps help improve the product.  If we
just chocked it up to "free stuff" and did or said nothing about it,
we would probably never get it to work.  I saved a bunch of mails on
this subject and leaned heavily on them for reference to get me
going.  What a big help! The basic steps are in place and it pretty
much works.  I make my observations public to see what others have
encountered and the author of speech dispatcher has been participating
on the list here so his input is valuable.  I know others have made
suggestions and the resulting CVS pulls yielded me a better working
setup.

It's one thing to ask questions and make observations, but complaining
and demanding corrections is another matter.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
http://ld.net/?holmesgrown