google via email

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri May 7 09:24:13 EDT 2004

So, some named capeclear.com has built a mail gateway to Google using the google developer tools? Well, that's cool, certainly.
If you like that kind of thing, you might be interested in the various things that can be done with Google's tools, including command line querries. Check out the Google Tips and Tricks (or some such title) book available from O'Reily and downloadable via BookShare.