google with lynx?

Toby Fisher toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Fri May 7 07:48:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Roy Nickelson wrote:

> hi,
> how do you move between links in lynx?  i tried the arrow keys but that
> doesn't work.  I am still trying to find a good browser for linux.  so far i
> know of links and lynx and am not haveing luck with either one.

In both browsers, in their configuration options, look for an option
called "how curon", this needs to be on.  This will enable Speakup to
track the cursor and you'll be able to go down the links individually,
though sometimes there's more than 1 per line so you'll have to read the
current word to figure out exactly which one is highlighted.

HTH

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808