news note about cepstral

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu May 6 01:25:09 EDT 2004

I called the company today because they have only english language voices
up for sale on the site although they have several demos of other
languages. they said they would be releasing the 3.0 voices at the end of
the week for windows and for Solaris and linux probably by the end of next
week 9the way things like that often go, though, I wouldn't panic if they
aren't up quite that soon0. the 3.0 voices will include other languages
and I think (but don't quote me) upgrading will be free for those who
purchased in the last 90 days. Just thought some people would like to
know.

--
Cheryl