my DTK-generic log file

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sun May 2 01:48:22 EDT 2004

Yes, as you'll see from my recent posts, the init script was the
problem.
Only I didn't actually do it; that's how the debian packages were
installed.
Festival still doesn't appear to work, though I'm not really planning to
use it with speakup. May give it another go later just out of curiosity.
Anybody who uses the debian installation for speech dispatcher should be
warned to either not let speech dispatcher start before login or kill it
after login and re-start it.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl