Any Advantages of Elinks?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat May 1 11:02:17 EDT 2004

I looked in the man page, also tried looking at options.  Looks like cursor
tracking is ok but I see no way to number anything?  Also, are their any
additional javascrip options for elinks?
>From playing around, looks like some of the commands are similar to l y n x
but no obvious way to go back to a previous document?
We don't have elinks on shellworld, should I ask Ken to include it?
Lastly, there are probably hundreds of programs I have in Fedora that I may
find helpful?  I know in bash you can hit escape 4 times and get a list of over
900 programs.  Is their a way in tcsh to get this list?  Thanks so much in
advance
Hart