Learning Linux

Ryan Mcmanomy rmcmanomy at k-inc.com
Wed Mar 31 15:00:51 EST 2004

   Hello I am a new member and would like to get in to learning Linux. I
have Linux on my lap top.I have never worked with Linux.
a coarse the ultimate thing would be to find some free or cheep way to have
my computer to be self reliant and not have to have another computer to have
speech with Linux.
Thanks for any and all help!
P.S. I do not have any synthesizers of any kind the only thing I have and I
don't know if it will do any good with me trying to use Linux is a Braille
lite m20.
Thanks again!

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses as a service to Keeling Inc. Customers]