Doubletalk PC

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 31 14:53:17 EST 2004

There are many.  To name the most popular for United States transactions:

buy, sell, trade:
bst-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Blindad:
To: listserv at maelstrom.stjohns.edu
Body: subscribe blindad Guy Schlosser

Bought and Sold by the Blind:
boughtandsoldbytheblind-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

And of course, my own Blinkmart:
blinkmart-subscribe at blinkmart.com

All that said, contact me privately with the price or trade value you want
for it, as I have a guy with relatively little money, who needs one.

Thanks

Luke