Doubletalk PC

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Wed Mar 31 14:38:04 EST 2004

Hi fellow listers:

I'm wanting to put a Doubletalk PC board and speaker up for sale.  I'm
upgrading my computer to a Pentium four, therefore I don't have an ISA
slot.  Eventually, I plan to invest in a trippletalk USB since I hear it's
supposed to work with Linux in the near future.  Is there a forum for used
access equipment that I could put my doubletalk on?  The board is in
excellent condition and does come with the speaker and driver disk.  Any
help would be appreciated.  I'm thinking of selling the package for
$150.  Is that too high?

Thanks,

Guy