2 questions on mail and domains

awesome-dave1 at juno.com awesome-dave1 at juno.com
Mon Mar 29 19:18:41 EST 2004

Hello,
	I use postfix and i quite like it. It is in my opinion quite easy. I
have it doing authenticated smtp with tls, virtual domains, webmail, and
access to courier-imap via maildir. There's a lot of good info out there
on it, or i can help if you write privately.
Dave.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:04:05 +0200 Krister Ekstrom