Dectalk Linux Question

Jes and guide dog Harley jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Mon Mar 29 04:24:42 EST 2004

Hi Hart,
The Dectalk has always had a problem with shutting up. Even the old externals had problems shutting up when ever you told it too.
Curiously enough no other speech synthesizer has had this trouble. Is it something to do with the way the dectalk is buffering the
text its receiving? Whatever it is it's interesting.

The internet used to be a network of trust, until the wrong minds became pros.
Jes and Harley
Email: jesman598 at triad.rr.com
Msn instant messenger: subman70 at hotmail.com