ram question

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Tue Mar 23 23:43:54 EST 2004

You should try one other thing. Try the two 128 meg chips without the
256 meg chip installed. See if you get the correct memory size when
doing this. If you do, then it is most likely the fact that they are
different speeds. It may also be that one of the memory banks of the
board is bad. You can test this by placing the memory in another
board just like the one your using.
- --
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net