knowing when the computer is booted

Roy Nickelson roylee at visuallink.com
Sun Mar 21 19:01:13 EST 2004

hi,
that would work but my sound card doesn't apear to work when linux first
starts.  I have to go into aumixer first i don't have to do anything with it
just view a setting or something and then the sound card starts working.
Sence i have only been using linux for a week or so I have no clue what may
be going on.
Roy