Automatic synthesizer detection

Sean Murphy smmail at tpg.com.au
Sun Mar 21 18:09:46 EST 2004

Hi.

I have just installed a DecTalk Express to the new 2.4.24 kernal that has
speakup installed into it which looks like the version that is being used by
the sarge installation cd.  When you switch to a DECTalk Express you get the
following error:

error on command line string, ra 375.

DECTalk seems to work fine, but I thought I would bring this to your
attention.

Sean