Spoken interface for Mac OS X

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Mar 20 23:25:17 EST 2004

Hi Bob,

I think the Mac with Spoken Interface will be as usable or not to the
totally blind as is Windows or Linux; it'll all depend on the capabilities
of the screen reader.  I'm not as concerned about the ability of the
partially sighted to gain access to anything, including technology, as I am
the totally blind.  They remain able to operate in the sighted world, and,
all they really need is some sort of magnification, which is always easier
to implement than is real accessibility for blind users.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!