Spoken interface for Mac OS X

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Mar 20 15:52:19 EST 2004

Hi Bob,

There's really no comparison.  While Speakup provides excellent access to
console-based applications and the Linux OS itself, it doesn't handle any
graphical user interfaces.  Spoken Interface is designed for the Apple OS X
GUI.  I wonder if it is even going to do anything if the user opens a window
to the shell available in OS X...