linux

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Wed Mar 17 07:33:58 EST 2004

slackware has 2 books in electronic text I found very useful in
installing and using that distro. slackware linux esentials is the
official slackware book and is available in html at
http://www.slackware.com/book.
The second is slackware linux unleashed and is available in etext but
I forget the site. it is slightly out of date but most of the stuff in
it is still useful.