linux and accessibility applications

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 15 22:36:59 EST 2004

Hello, Deedra.
I really think you should include yasr 0.6.5, the eflite speech driver, and
flite.
Most VI computer users now days don't have hardware based speech, and by
providing yasr with flite preconfigured it will   give those users without
hardware speech an alternative.
In my case my Dectalk died a couple of months back and I have been totally
dependant on my sound card until I can get it replaced.
Hth.