upgrading from potato to sarge?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Wed Mar 10 22:27:45 EST 2004

okay.  I will probably give you a ring either thursday or friday
I got the system up but I kind of screwed it up during installation
I have a system but thats about it no net config nothing like that. I
couldn't tell what was selected or not so I just left everything buy there
defaults when I installed dibean.
as soon as I get the system upgraded to sarge I will give you a ring fore
the speak up.
thanks fore helping me with this it is greatly appreciated
take care
hank