upgrading from potato to sarge?

Scott Berry scott at drscott.dyndns.biz.nospam
Wed Mar 10 20:33:49 EST 2004

Well Hank for this too take effect this would mean a new kernel for
Speakup.  I could try to do this yes.  In fact I am learning too but I
do have the kernel stuff down pat as I have made a coule of kernels and
more than that when mistakes arrise.  Why don't you give me a call.  I
will just post the number here.  My phone is 307-347-8832.  I am in
Mountain time which makes it currently 6:37.