packmate under linux?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Mar 8 13:01:15 EST 2004

If the commission is going to pay for a packmate you should get them to pay for
the mpo from alva.  It's a talking/refreshable braille cell phone and note
taker.  There website says how much memory and storage it has.  It's got all
that web stuff and text messaging.  The drawback is 20 cells but I liked the
display better then the packmates.  While I'm writing to you reply to me
privately and tell me which iso.bz2 file I need for the gentu installation to
come up talking. Sean