Fedora's hardware search interfering with BLT2000

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Mar 4 18:51:03 EST 2004

Sounds to me like your in x, and need to get yourself out of it, and
into a text console. I'll leave it up to the redhat folks on this list
to tell you how this would be done, or better yet, I believe it's
described in Janina's HOWTO, which I don't remember the url for, it's
somewhere at www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks I think.

Greg